List Price: $2,099.00
Sale Price: $1,949.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens increases the speed, performance and optical quality of the EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM while maintaining all of the characteristics that have made it a legend for professionals and advanced amateurs alike. This lens features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration. It has a minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings, which is useful for photographers in smaller spaces trying to get closer to a subject. A next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, provides up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths. Plus the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is dust- and moisture-resistant and designed for use in the challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use.
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II telephoto zoom lens
- Compatible with Canon EOS film and digital SLR cameras, Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/3.94 ft. (maximum close-up magnification: 0.21x)
- Effective focal length:70 - 200 mm,Tripod Collar: Yes
- 70-200mm with full-frame digital or film cameras, 112-320mm with APS-C sensor cameras,1-Year Warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible. Visit http://usa.canon.com/protection to learn more.