List Price: $159.99
Sale Price: $90.12
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Eligible For Free Shipping
Foscam 910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera (White).Light Frequency 50 / 60 Hz or outdoor .Storage Temperature: 14 ~~ 140° F (-10 - 60° C), Storage Humidity: 0 ~~ 90% non-condensing.What's in the box: FOSCAM FI8910W Wireless IP Camera (Black), WiFi Antenna, Mounting Bracket, Network Cable, 5V DC Power Supply, Installation CD, User Manual and 2-Year Limited Warranty.High image & video quality (Display resolution: 640 x 480 Pixels (300k Pixels)). 2 year extended warranty, when bought from authorized retailers listed at foscam.us/where-to-buy.html
- Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.It features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter, built in network video recording system as well as free telephone technical support available from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.
- The distinguishing features of the FI8910W are the embedded IR-Cut off filter, upgraded external housing, wider horizontal panning range and 2 year Warranty.
- The IR-cut filter provides true & accurately images fixing the problems related to washed out and discolored images. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to properly automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions so the user does not manually have to do this.
- Also includes, two-way audio monitoring, remote pan/tilt control (pan:300° & tilt:120°), freely control IR-LED on/off for night vision (up to 8 meters)
- Remote viewing via local network or internet, record from anywhere anytime, motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP, Blue Iris compatible; Supports all standard browsers, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android & BlackBerry, Wi-Fi compliant (IEEE 802.11b/g), supports WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption