List Price: $54.95
Sale Price: $45.03
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Joby GP3-01EN Gorillapod SLR-Zoom makes taking digital photos more fun than ever. Designed with the serious photographer in mind, the Gorillapod lets you mount your camera or video camera just about anywhere you want so that you can increase your creative options. All you need to do is use the universal 1/4-20 screw or your own tripod head to attach your camera to the standard tripod mount, then wrap the three flexible segmented legs securely to a nearby tree branch, fence, park bench, or anything else that's convenient. Say goodbye to looking for ways to stabilize your handheld shots or to get that unique perspective--now you can be free to shoot however you like! Durable and innovative, the Gorillapod weighs just 8.5 ounces, or 241 grams, and can support cameras--such as DSLRs with zoom lensea and video cameras--weighing up to 6.6 pounds, or 3 kilograms. Measuring just 9.8 inches in length, the Gorillapod fits easily into a purse, backpack, or even a roomy jacket pocket.
- STAND STRONG. Get crisper shots with this durable, lightweight tripod. The rubberized foot grips and wrappable legs will secure professional cameras up to 6.6lbs. as they hold their stance to any viable surface.
- CAPTURE SUPERIOR PERSPECTIVES. Look at life from a different point of view with the GorillaPod SLR Zoom Tripod. Easy maneuverability and precise positioning with 360 panning, to expand the range of shots you can capture.
- GROUND DOWN. Get ultra-stable and find your grounding with over two dozen leg joints and German TPE joins, so you’ll never have a shaky shot. The GorillaPod SLR Zoom can fiercely secure equipment up to 6.6 lbs., making the impossible shot, possible.
- SET UP WITH EASE. Take this lightweight SLR and mirrorless camera tripod anywhere. The quick release plate simply stays connected to your camera, so you can interchange with ease. Hold on tight with the 1/4”-20 standard tripod mount and 3/8” adapter.
- MADE TO LAST. Made of durable Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic, stainless steel, and German TPE, it’s made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of adventure. Pair it with your mirrorless camera or SLR to capture the worthy moments of life.