List Price: $449.00
Sale Price: $449.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In addition, it is the first Tamron lens sporting a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), Tamron's very own ultrasonic auto-focus drive mechanism. This USD mechanism delivers fast focusing, making it a perfect telephoto zoom choice for photographing sports, racing, or other fast-moving subjects. The lens also boasts Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization to assist in hand-held photography, not only at long focal length ranges where blurring is common, but also under low-lit conditions, dramatically enhancing photographic freedom. This comnbination of best in class image resolution, Ultrasonic Silent Drive and Vibration Compensation is a new achievement of Tamron technology, culminating in the production of a premium 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens.
- Warning: This lens is not compatible with the Nikon 1 FT1 adapter and the firmware 1.1!
- High resolution thru use of XLD glass
- New USD (Ultra Silent Drive) motor for fast and quiet AF
- VC anti-shake mechanism for steady shooting
- Dual format Di design for use on fullframe and smaller sensor cameras