List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $180.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The all-new AT-X 124 AF PRO DX lens is Tokina's first lens designed for use exclusively on Canon and Nikon Digital SLR cameras having an APS-C sized sensor. This lens gives the Digital Photographer an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that has the equivalent of an 18-36mm zoom range on a 35mm film camera while maintaining a bright constant aperture of f/4.
- Non-rotating 77mm filter threads mean special effect filters will not change when the lens' focus is changed. Tokina recommends using HOYA PRO 1 Series low profile filters with the AT-X 124 PRO DX.
- Fast internal focusing with Tokina's One-Touch focus clutch mechanism allows thelens to AF focus faster and switching between auto and manual focus is as easy as snapping the focus ring back and forth.
- 2 sharp-cut aspherical elements accurately correct aspherical aberration usuallyassociated with ultra-wide angle lenses.
- Bright, constant f/4 aperture allows plenty of light to enter the camera for shooting in a wide variety of photographic situations.
- Chrome plated brass mount plate and all-metal zoom unit can stand up to regular use while advanced polycarbonate outer lens barrels reduce the weight of the lens, making it a pleasure to carry.